Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Waffle Bell

Yes, you guessed it, another story about something my kids said today. . .We were on our way to HMG office, and came upon the red light on Stone Drive, intersection of Eastman Road--when the following conversation took place in our van.

Cade"Look Bubby, there is the new Taco Bell!" (Cade saw the Taco Bell on Stone drive being torn down the other day and was amazed by the destruction of it all)

Ian"That isn't the Taco Bell Cade," Ian said"That is Waffle Bell". . .

James and I started cracking up. . ."Ian that would be Waffle HOUSE not Bell!!" Ian laughed at himself, "I don't know why I said that. . ." he said shaking his head laughing at himself too. . . I told Ian when he said it--Ian, you know that one is "Blogworthy!" Hee hee hee. . .

No comments: