Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ian's Baptism

Ian was baptized tonight...James and I are so proud of him...It was such a big decision for him to make....He went forward Easter Sunday, two days after he was saved....He thought he was saved at 5 years old, but realized this year, that he went up for the wrong reason...He now, Knows that he knows that he knows....if Jesus came tonight...he would spend eternity in Heaven....That is the ultimate answered prayer for a mother like me...knowing that my son's eternity will be in heaven....=) Here are a few pictures from tonight....I am glowing with pride....Love you Ian....He was listening intently to the words Pastor Graves was saying..... Buried with Christ in Baptism.....
Risen to walk in newness of life.....
Look at the smile on that face....He said he felt so relieved....He knows that God is smiling up above...for his obedience.....I love you Ian....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Ian. the look on his face was awesome. Of course I cried when I read about it. it brought memories of Landon's baptism back. Ian is a great kid and God is awesome!!

Lisa Salyers

Nicole said...

We are so proud of Ian. I so badly hate we had to miss it. You know we would have been there if we would have gotten through with baseball on time. Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

That's the only thing you can hope for...That your kids, and loved ones are SAVED!!! What priceless pictures....Such a terrific event to document!!!!

Mc Allen said...

aww that is so special & such a wonderful celebration for your family! Heis just precious! Leah

Brenda said...

That's awesome, Cassie! To know the Lord at such a young age is so special.
Congratulations, Ian.

Happy day,
Brenda :)

S Club Mama said...

That is so amazing, Congrats to both of you. My son's so little now but I really hope and pray for that same moment.

Fran said...

Now that is AWESOME!!!!

Praise God!
Love,
Fran