Friday, September 28, 2007

Cell Phone Pics

We went to the DB football game tonight and didn't want to take my camera. . .So these are some pics I took with my cool cell phone. . .got home and emailed them to myself from my phone!!! SO COOL!!!! They are funny pics. . .Christy and I taking a pic of ourselves. .. Cade was being silly. . He loved hanging out with Emily and her friend. . Macey is gone with Mamaw and Papaw Horne. . . for her bday weekend in Pigeon Forge. . .So he felt like he was lonely without her. . Emily was his stand in Sissy for tonight. . . . James is laughing because they can see their pic on the front of my camera. . .and it looks like Kevin has a light bulb over his head. . .He said he was "thinking Arby's" . . I think everyone was hungry. DB won 48-14!! Go Indians!!

No comments: