Friday, October 12, 2007

FireStone Balls

Ian-"Mom--you have to go to the store and get me some Fire Stone Balls and Pipe cleaners. . "

Mom-" What is that anyway? And why are you telling me this at 7pm--the day before you need it?"

Ian-"My whole group at school will be mad at me if you don't get the Fire Stone Balls for our project! We have to have them tomorrow! My teacher said you can get them at Hobby Lobby"

Mom-"What are Fire Stone Balls used for? Is that a brand name?"

Get READY for this!!!! You are going to Laugh Out Loud!!!!! I can't hardly type this without laughing!!!!!! Hee hee ha ha ha hee hee ha ha

Ian-"We are doing a project where we need them to make a model of the planets--Anna is bringing the paint so we can paint them. . . "

Mom(laughing hysterically)--Do you mean STYROFOAM balls?"

Ian--"Yes!!! That is what she said!!! Styrofoam, not Firestone Balls!"
Everyone in the van is almost unable to handle it. . .Ian we love you, but that was Hilarious!!!!! Love you Baby!

No comments: