Sunday, October 14, 2007

Is it over?

James has been working the Coal Gas shut down this past week. He has been working 12 hour night shifts for the past 8 nights. He and I are both exhausted! I am just glad that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully after tomorrow we will both be back on our regular (what WE call normal that is) schedules. My mom has had our kids more than we have this past week, and I am so thankful to her for helping us out in this difficult week.

An update on the Theatre World. . . Macey and Ian both auditioned for The Best Christmas Pageant Ever again this year. (these pics are from last years play--that is Ian with the messy hair!! He looks so different!)They both got parts in the play, even Cade got a part this year(he is a sheep! Too cute!)--but Macey was very dissapointed in the part she got. I think this has been a tremendous learning experience for Macey. She thinks that everything that she wants, she should get. And through the "audition" process, she has realized otherwise. There are other people out there that have more talent than she does-and she IS good too! Even is she still doesn't believe that yet : ) But Macey got a part of a Baby Angel, and Ian got the part of Ollie Herdman (for those of you who don't know the story--the Herdmans' are the bad kids in the play--another good part--the 2nd year in a row) I am very proud of both of them. They absolutely LOVE the theatre and it is an AWESOME experience for them. They learn so much and it takes alot of commitment from them and me. I have a few friends, who think I should have auditioned for the play. I think you all are crazy, but Believe it or not I did consider it. I may do it next year. . . but this year, I am so focused on my Photography business, that I just don't have the time to put into it. I may surprise you guys one day!!! Ha ha! So play practices start tomorrow. . .So you know where we will be 3-5 days a week for the next couple of months!! Here is the info about the show:


The Best Christmas Pageant EverNovember 29, 30 and December 1 at 7pm December 2 at 3pm (School performances November 27, 28, 29 and 30)


Be sure to pencil this play in on your calendars. . . It is such a wonderful thing to attend during the Christmas season. I love it--because it truly teaches the true meaning of Christmas. Good Night. . .

No comments: