Thursday, November 29, 2007

One of my Favorite Things

I don't know how many of you are coffee drinkers, but as a night shift girl. . .Believe me, I am!! The only way I can keep going with so little sleep! I just wanted to share with you one of the BEST secrets to my coffee that I drink daily. . . It is Coconut Creme!! And it is heavenly!! Coconut is one of my favorite flavors-add it to coffee--Who needs Starbucks? I have saved lots of money on buying coffees at my favorite locations--Starbucks, McDonalds, even my friendly neighborhood Sunoco ; ) since I have found this. . . YUMMY! If you like coconut, and coffee--It's a must try for you. . . You'll try it and then you will be hooked!!! Guaranteed! Just felt like putting a little "Allen Advertisement" on my blog. . . No, seriously, just wanted to share my small little bit of "happiness" this morning with you guys. . . Like I have said before, It doesn't take much to make me happy. . . Well, worked last night, but it is time to kick it in to gear and get the kids on the ball. . . Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ouch, who needs STARBUCKS? What kind of question is that? No, I agree, that creamer rocks. I also enjoy the Cinnamon one, you should try it for the christmas season. Love you!