Tuesday, December 4, 2007

100th Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had to post this one. . .I told you Kristie that I would celebrate and have a 100th post party. . .Just kidding. . . But it is hard to believe that I have posted 100 times. . .(I know by Blog Archive says 98,but it is because a few times I posted more than once a day)I started this back in May. . .as a way for my family that lives away from us to keep up with the kids. . .and to look back and read is just amazing. I love the fact that I can look back and remember some of the details that I blogged--that would have otherwise been forgotten. Those of you who know me well, know that I have always been a journal-ing kind of girl. I have shelves of journals from high school, and middle school. . . and a vacation journal, a Christmas journal, kept up with 3 baby books, I think you get the idea. . . So to be able to do this has been very easy for me to do. . .I plan on printing off each year, and keeping them as scrapbooks. There is a web site where you can "make your blog into a book" that my good friend, Nicole, was telling me about--and I plan to do just that. . .Happy 100th Post!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Congrats! I can't believe it either! my personal one has whopping three! I love to read yours everyday... it makes me smile. I love you dearly and I will try to do better. You rock, um by the way, do you have any sugar cookies or diet coke in the cheese drawer?