Saturday, December 29, 2007

Updated Banner

I decided to update my banner for 2008. . .I had put up my old one, but decided I wanted to change it up a little. . . Using some caricatures from some stationary I had ordered I created this cute banner. . .I like it. . . I updated the one on my Still Moments site also. . .

We had a good day today. . . just spending time with family and friends. . . We went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel with Kevin and Christy. Ian spent the night with them, and they were going to take the boys out for breakfast this morning. They called us this morning to see if James and I wanted to join them. . . so we did. . . Then we had some errands to run. . . returning some things the kids got that were duplicates, ect. . . While we were out, we bought tickets to see National Treasure. Most of you know that Nicholas Cage is my FAVORITE actor. . .(for more than one reason. . .: ) James and I had planned on taking them to see this movie this weekend, they just didn't know. . .So it was a surprise. . .We loved the movie. . .We haven't been to the movies in forever, and have been two times in the past week. . . and now we are home getting ready for the Patriots and Giants football game. . . It comes on at 8pm. . .and we are all pulling for the Giants to win. . . Hope everyone has a great weekend. . .

2 comments:

chite said...

can't believe how much each one of those look like you guys!! that is AWESOME. It's the cutest banner i've ever seen on a blog site! way to stand alone Cassie!! love ya bunches!! me again!

Kristie said...

um, yeah... How bout go Patriots!?! But, i love all the cuteness of the blog... way to go... Love you.
Ps. Nicholas Cage is a troll.