Friday, January 25, 2008

Enchanted

Tonight James and I wanted to do something special with the kids, so we took them to the movies. . . I cooked home made tacos for dinner and then we got everyone in the van and headed out to the theater. . . We like to go to the one near Carolina Pottery, because it is small, and usually not very crowded. . . Tonight was no different...We chose the movie, "Enchanted" and it was great. . .I am a sucker for a good love story. . . (See Tanja, my writing style shows in my movie choices also : ) And that it was. . . Macey and I both loved the movie. . Ian said it was ok. . but I think he really liked it too. I definately plan on buying this one when it comes out. . .I would love to watch it again and again. . . .
Enchanted

1 comment:

Robin said...

Cassie, I'm Amie's friend, Robin, from Brookside. I had to comment b/c I absolutely loved that movie too!!! We saw it twice we liked it so much. You know it's a good movie when your husband liked it. Love your blog!