Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Picks....

Tonight is the night....The first results show for American Idol Season 7....I can't wait...I haven't really made any posts concerning my FAVORITE show EVER!!! So I thought it was time for a small one....I know lots of you don't care about the FIRST results show of Season 7..and if you don't, I am sorry...Just ignore this post...=) But these 2 are my favorite after week 1...This can all change as of next week...But these are my picks....

Asia'h Epperson...her story is phenomenal...Her daddy was killed in a car accident while she was on her way to AI auditions....and she has been a powerhouse since day one....She did an awesome job last night....my favorite of the girls..... Michael Johns....a young man from Australia...His voice is unbelievable....I just loved his performance last night.....My favorite of the guys......Who is your favorite American Idol contestant so far????

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i think i already posted a while back but i will say it again...the same guy is my favorite...i liked him after he sang queen and then amanda is still my favorite girl. i hope i got her name right...rocker nurse who rides the harley.

Kristie said...

I didn't watch it... I will let you know when there is a top twelve.