Thursday, February 14, 2008

School Party Pics

I worked night shift last night, so I wasn't a big "helper" in the process of the class party, but I DID get up and make it to 2 of them...I didn't get to Ian's because of pure exhaustion...But he understands...I have been to LOTS of his parties in the past...and in the 5th grade--the party isn't near as big a deal...I didn't take my camera either...thought about it, but decided I was just too tired...So I took a couple of pics with my camera phone...thought I would share...Promise this is the last post of the day...James and I have childcare and plan on celebrating Valentine's day together....the first time that has happened in YEARS!!!! =)
Here is Cade enjoying his snack...cheesing for me...He is a mess...
Here is Cade and his good friend, Kenny...reading a book..they sat in the reading corner at Macey's party and behaved so well...I was so proud of them....Cade sitting with Macey at her desk...helping her with her craft...They are so close..They love each other so much....Macey making her "fortune cookie" valentine....posing for me...Love you guys....

No comments: