Thursday, March 6, 2008

"T" is for....

I am not a country music fan per say...but I was watching Ellen yesterday...Yes, I am an Ellen fan...She cracks me up...anyway....that subject could be another post altogether....There was a country music artist on the show, named Taylor Swift....she sang this song called "Our Song" which I immediately fell in love with....Already downloaded it, and decided it would be what I would post about for the letter "T"...I have listened to it this morning over and over...almost know all the words already!! But I had to share....It is a very simple song...but it reminds me of me and James back in high school...when "things" didn't matter....no bills, no job, no commitments--except to one another....Those were the good days...(sort of makes me sound old, doesn't it?) I think we need to get back to this way of thinking every once in a while-if only for an hour or 2....Put one another at the top of our list of priorities....and remember the fun things we used to do...before our lives got so complicated....here's the song....i LOVE it!!! I love you James.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

She performed that song on Dance Wars and I put it on a CD and my iPod a couple months ago. Her other song is good too...something about a guitar???

Fran said...

Hey Cassie...
Found you on Tanja's blog and came over! :)

Love Taylor Swift! What a great song! Have a wonderful day.

Blessings~
Fran

Unknown said...

I love that song too......