Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

Where does the time go? This is a picture of Ian, when he was about one year old...He will be graduating from elementary school in about 3 weeks, and this picture seems like it was just yesterday....and yes, James had hair....=)
I love these guys so much...and little did I know back then, when I took this picture that I would have a precious little girl, and another little boy in a few years.....Time flies when your having fun....
The kids are out of school today, and we have plans to go hiking and have a picnic...James is off today, so he is going with us...We are meeting some friends of ours, so we should have a great day...Hope the rain holds off...Hope everyone has a great weekend....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never thought Ian and Cade looked alike until I saw this pictuer.
Pat Kaylor

Tanja said...

Oh, I'm with Pat. Those boys favor eachother a bunch! Sweet picture. Have fun on your picnic.

Anonymous said...

Such a Sweet Picture....Hope ya'll have a great day!!!! We are back on those nights shift for the next 4!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute!
Enjoy your day =-)

Nicole said...

Ian is such a cutie...both then and now! Seems like yesterday when Duffer and I were so amazed at what a good little tball player he was! I miss those days...

Unknown said...

So adorable...