Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Really Pointless Post....

Ok, this is really dumb...I don't usually participate in these things...but I was reading on a fellow blogger's site, and starting thinking what my answers would be and was laughing...to myself that is....So enjoy...It is rather comical...
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car)......Reuben Odyssey...I could see that...Hmmm

2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)......Peanut Butter Crocs(now that would sound a little more gangsta if you said "Yo I am Pnut Butta Crocs..How U doin?"

3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)......Chocolate Brown Lizard =)...you could just call me Brown Lizard for short....

4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)......Beth Kingsport(tacky)

5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name......Allca-I think this one is believable

6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)......Pink Coffee..."Here I come to save the day!! Pink Coffee is on the way!!" Not sure what my superpower would be...Maybe hyping people up on caffiene???

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers).......Worley Walter...I am laughing as I type that one...=)

8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)......Obsession M and M's.....Now that sure is a winning stripper's name....Ha ha

9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a city that starts with the same letter).......Evans Elizabethton

10. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)......Summer Daisy

11. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)......Grape Socks( I can see it now, stick figure with purple knee socks.....)

12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree).......Cappucino Weeping Cherry

13. "Adult Film" star name (first pet, first street where you lived)......Cat Cree

Now, it is your turn to do it...I started to tag a few people to do this...but then I thought, No, I will tag you all!! I know it is silly, and there really isn't any reason to do it...other than to get a good laugh...so from your Gangsta Friend, PNut Butter Crocs--Get to it!!!=)

3 comments:

BethAnne said...

What an absolutely beautiful middle name. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cassie, that was the best post, Ill try to do the post as well tonight...SO FUNNY! I LOVED IT!!!

Jennifer said...

Funny