Saturday, May 17, 2008

Soccer Season has Come to an End

Saturday was our last Soccer games..and I am glad...I really enjoy soccer, especially Macey's games...but doing baseball and soccer is entirely too much....So, I can honestly say that I am glad we are just doing one sport right now....I took some pictures on Saturday...(since I haven't taken any of Macey's games due to rain) and here are a few of her in action...They played a great game....and won again...Macey's team only lost one game all season..They play great together....

Macey's coach got them a cookie cake that said Lavender Ladybugs...Way to go girls!!
And then on to Cade's game....Obviously, Cade doesn't take the game near as serious as Miss Mace....He decided to lounge on the sidelines...while waiting to go in....He is a hoot on the field...I can't even explain how funny he is...It is just too much...

Here he is...in action...check out that face.....
The proud owner of a new soccer trophy..You would have thought he won the lottery....Great game Cade!!!

No comments: