Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Blogoversary to Me!!!

I can't believe it has only been a year since I started this "journal" of our lives.....It has become somewhat of an addiction, I suppose....or a way to vent...a sort of therapy...I have so enjoyed having a place to write about such important memories in our lives...= ) So...Happy Blogoversary to me.....{singing}

BALLOONS

We are off to Orlando...I will definitely keep everyone updated on how things are going.....with Miss Macey's competition....Remember us in your prayers as we travel.....Watch out Florida...Here we come!!!!


7 comments:

Fran said...

Happy Blogoversary to you Cassie!
Prayers being lifted for your family today!

Hugs and blessings~
Fran

Anonymous said...

COngrat's Cassie on 1 year..Although I have not been reading yours for a year...I have enjoyed the time that I have! Update everyday with Miss Macey, Ill be on nights, so I'll wanna hear all about it! Tell Miss Macey will be praying for her, and we know she will do EXCELLENT!!!!!

MaryBeth said...

I am glad I've gotten to "know" you through your blog. Looking forward to what's to come...

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you guys! GOOD LUCK MACEY! love you guys!
miss you already!

love you!
christy h.

BethAnne said...

YAY!!! Hope you guys have a blast!! She will be the cutest girl there.

Jennifer said...

Praying for your safe travel and I hope Macey knocks em' dead! =-)

Brenda said...

Happy Blogoversary to ya!
God bless,
Brenda