Sunday, June 22, 2008

High School Reunion

Not mine....I had the opportunity last night to do something special for a friend....plus give my business, Still Moments Photography a boost ;) My friend, Kim, had her 20 year High School Reunion last night in a town an hour or so from here...and James and I traveled to a Holiday Inn and photographed the event....I had an awesome time...and we took a ton of pictures!!!! I did the photography...and James (my sweetheart!!!) did the paper work, and took care of the money....which is a lot of stuff, under pressure...and he did and awesome job!!! I am thinking he and I would make a great team...I have 2 weddings scheduled this summer and he is going with me to be my right hand man! Love you honey! Thanks for everything....

Thought I would share one of the pictures from last night....It is of my very special friend, Kim and her husband, Rob....Thanks for giving me the opportunity to photograph this special event in your life...It means a lot to me that you entrusted me with this....Lots of love....
P.S. Here is a shot I took of James and myself with the self timer on my camera....I liked it too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Those are so great! Love the picture of you & james....You do such wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and james! You look AWESOME!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the gr8 work!

Beach bound!!
Love ya!
christy

BethAnne said...

I am so glad that wasnt YOUR 20 yr reunion....because that would make it MY 20 yr reunion.........oh dear - we are old.

kim said...

Cassie thanks so much for coming and doing this for us !!!!! I really enjoyed seeing you and James. We love you guys lots and are very thankful for all your help with my reunion!!! You take great pictures. With lots of love, Kim and Rob