Thursday, July 17, 2008

I would like to present....

This blog award was on one of the blog's that I read, Today's Creative Blog....She did something great, that I wanted to do also....so, just call me a copycat....Hee hee =) So many blog awards are out there...and people receive them for many different reasons....I read quite a few blogs on a daily basis....and for one reason or another , they always make me smile....I have some precious, blogging friends, some that I know personally, and some that I only know if "Blogworld"....So, today, on my birthday, I would like to present this "You Rock" award to everyone and anyone who reads my blog!!! Congratulations guys!!! Because if you blog at all, YOU ROCK!!!! (Copy this award to your computer, and put in on your blog!!) Feel free to be proud of your award, because you deserve it.....Have a great day!!! I am meeting some friends of mine from work for lunch...Will try to take some pics of my "birthday festivities" and post them later on today....Have a great one!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST HAVE TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT FRIEND!!! i couldn't ask for a better friend than you! I thank God every day for your friendship, you mean so much to me!
...i bet you know who i am....
love ya!

Anonymous said...

I might say it again before the day is over too!! but who cares.. i don't....because....
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! YIPEE..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CASSIE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Yep, me again! :)