Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Football Time for the Allen's

I just had to make 2 posts today....Last night Cade had to go and pick up his Football gear...Yes...Cade...Hee hee...He is playing flag football at a local school in our area.....and he is so excited....On our way to the high school....He can't wait to start practicing and playing games....They play their games at the High School James and I went to, so that is kind of neat....Well, I had to post a few shots of him in his new helmet....and mouthpiece....This kid is SO tough....He scares me!

Ian ready to teach Cade everything he knows.....Proud brother....Proud daddy....James can't wait to watch our little guy play some football....Too cute... And of course...a few pics of some excited grandparents.....Papaw Horneand Mamaw Horne....Mamaw Allen....Papaw Allen.....

Will post more football pics...after the season starts.....Ian's season doesn't start until the end of August.....Won't be long now......=)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, without out a doubt, is the cutest, most sweetest, toughest, most fearless, football player i have ever seen in my entire life! I just could squeeze him to pieces!

love you!
me!

Tanja said...

Is he playing with the I.S. Optimist Club? I have Clay and Spencer signed up.

Nicole said...

Cade will love football...Jett sure has. We are having Jett take a "break" until basketball (his football will be over after this week)...he is just too tired and usually fall asleep by 6:30! These school hours are a big change for him! We will try to come watch Cade play so let me know when his games begin! Love ya