Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Little Girl is Growing Up

Happy Birthday Macey...Nine years old...Where does the time go? Seems like only yesterday, I was in the doctor's office and they told me that there was a 90% chance I was having a girl...I was afraid to believe them...because I wanted a little girl so very bad...She is such a special little lady in our family...She puts up with a lot being the middle child, between two brothers. There are many times that she would rather be doing "girl" stuff, and she is spending hours on a baseball/football or soccer field...She is very patient, and loves her brothers...Cade is like her only little "baby"...She treats him like he is her very own. She helps him with anything and everything he asks her to...Her and Ian are close in age, but they sure do like to argue..The one thing I do know, is that if Macey is gone to a friends house, or something, Ian misses her-whether or not he wants to admit it...=) We Love you Macey!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! Here are a few pics of her over the years...Posing as only Macey does best...=)
At the beach...Too cute...In Midsummer Night's Dream-Macey's love for theatre had began....At a Braves game with the Wallen's....This was last summer...but this pic cracks me up...this is the " I just got salt water in my eye" pic...
Today has been very busy, but we still got the chance to take her to eat at her favorite restauraunt, Salsarita's....I took a few camera phone pics of her, and then we took her to Justice to let her pick out a few things she wanted for her bday...She has been wanting some earrings, that "hang down"-so I caved, and let her get a few pairs...To me, that just means she is growing up...She got a few things to wear and of course a cute pair of shoes!!! We told her we would get her something while we are in NY too...


Well, I have lots to do, to get ready to get out of here tomorrow...Look for us on the Today show this week...because we are planning on trying to see Matt Lauer!!! Yay!! Hee hee..Hope you all have a Blessed Weekend.....


Happy Birthday Macey!!! We love you very much!!!(will add pics from today later-gotta pack)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Macey! I looked at the date this morning and was telling Davis it was Macey's birthday...I can always remember this date because it is also my anniversary date of when I started working at Eastman.

Good luck on your trip...I hope you have good weather to travel in. Tell Macey we wish her the best of luck!! But most of all just to have a great time...that is what matters most. Love you all!

Lilypad Mom said...

Happy belated birthday Macey! It sounds like she had a wonderful trip to remember turning 9.