Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes, I Changed it AGAIN...

Many of you have commented on my new look...and yes, I changed it one more time. I had been using backgrounds from The Cutest Blogs on the Block...and they have tons of cute backgrounds...The one I had on here previously was from there site...But I felt like the burgandy color was too dark, and my words were difficult to see....So, I got a little creative, and attempted to create my OWN background..so it would be unique...like no others...=) and this was my outcome...I was so proud of myself for decoding the html "stuff"...I really like this look....so, I am done...for now...no more changes...Be sure to scroll down, and check out my little "Designed by Cassie" button....Yes, I am a little proud of this one...=) Have a good one...Let's hit the sack...Worked last night...
Photobucket

3 comments:

BethAnne said...

I like this even better....easier to read----I think this one is a keeper.

Nicole said...

Good job on the background. Mine has been in progress for a while now but I just never get much computer time...well let me take that back...Facebook has consumed my computer time lately. Ha!

Lilypad Mom said...

It looks great!