Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bedrock?

Macey came home yesterday so excited..."Guess what Mom? We are going on a field trip Thursday...and I can't wait..."( I knew she was because I sent the money and signed the paper a week or so ago...but I just went along with her) "Really? Where is it you guys are going? "I asked her...

Rock Mound....She answered...

I started cracking up...for those of you who don't live in our beautiful area of east Tennessee...There is a local historic site in the area, called...are you ready? Rocky Mount...Hee hee...

Macey was so excited because she loves "pretty colored rocks" ect...and had even planned on spending some of her money in the gift shop...thinking she could buy her some rocks...at the Rock Mound.....

I love you, Macey...=)
Photobucket

No comments: