Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to a Special Friend....

I am truly blessed...with Christian friends....Today is my very special friend, Christy's, birthday....We have known each other for years, and our boys are the same age....and only in the past 2 years have we actually gotten to know each other...and seems like we have been friends forever!!!

Thank you Christy, for listening to me when I was down, for being there to talk to when I needed someone, for always understanding, and for helping us out with the kids....Thank you for always smiling, and for loving my family like your own. Thank you for going on vacation with us, and for giving me hand me downs for my kids, for being my coffee buddy(no one loves coconut creamer like you and me!)....Thanks for helping me with Cade's asthma, and for caring so much for our kids....Thanks for always being so thoughtful of others, and never putting yourself first. Thanks for giving me someone to look up to, and strive to be more like...Your love for God is so real. Thank you for all the prayers that you have prayed for us...Thank you for your honesty, and for simply just being you....You are truly a special person and I am so glad that God placed you and your family in my life....Hope you had a Blessed Birthday....you deserve it...Love you girl....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! ur the bestes! love you! Love your back ground too!

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET! WHAT A FRIEND! It's amazing how God put's the most perfect people in our lives...

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Christy!!!

Tanja said...

Love that picture of you two! Yep you guys are blessed with eachother. God is so good to give us great friends. But you two peas in a pod aren't the only ladies nuts over that coconut creamer... JoElla carries hers in her purse. That's her fave flavor, too. :-)