Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a fun weekend...lots of running...soccer games, baseball games, and yard work...but I did manage to get a few pics this weekend....James and Ian went to Christianburg, VA on Saturday by themselves, and Macey, Cade and I stayed back to go to soccer...plus I did some prom pictures for a friend....I was "on my own" on Saturday...so needless to say...I got to the soccer fields on time...but without my camera...so I just sat back and enjoyed the good ole' sun...After soccer, the kids and I had a picnic lunch, and came home and worked/played out in the yard ALL day...I got the yard mowed, and all of the weeds out of our flower bed...Here is one of my pics, I am very proud of...My butterfly...It was flying around our lilac bush...and I had to tell Cade to leave it alone, because I was trying to photograph it...and I finally Got it!!! Yay me! Then, thought I would photograph another of God's beautiful creations...still using the lilac bush...;) Thanks Miss Mace....Love the pigtails....
Then on Sunday, the kids and I went with James and Ian to the second day of the baseball tournament....Here are a few pics I took of Ian playing for the Kingport Tigers...They played AWESOME!! The last game was rainy, so the camera went up...but it was the game that had the most awesome plays...Oh well, will get some more action shots next time....Had a great weekend, and I am sad it is back to reality tomorrow...Swinging the bat...believe he fowled on this one... Playing second...I also did a photo session downtown for a friend of mine for Prom Night...I am still working on those...Will have those posted in the next day or so...For now, exhausted....Good night....
Photobucket

No comments: