Friday, June 5, 2009

A Few Pictures

I have been uploading some pics to my facebook page with my blackberry...haven't been carrying the good camera around with me....not yet anyway...too heavy with all of the walking we have been doing...so bear with me with these "phone pics"...I am uploading these for the boys...they haven't gotten to see the pics of the apartment...so I am putting them on the blog...Here is a pic of Macey and me in Times Square....This is FAO Schwartz...Macey loved this store...We will def be bringing the boys here when they get here....Cade will LOVE it....Had to share this pic of James (Superman) with his fav Lego superhero...Batman....He is crazy... The view from our apartment window..... Our bedroom
Our teeny tiny kitchen....
The bathroom
That is it for now...is pouring the rain here today, so not sure what our plans are...Hope everyone has a good day....
I thought I would put this on my blog too....I read this in my devotion last night....."In the very place where God has put us, whatever it's limitations, whatever kind of work it may be, we may indeed serve the Lord....." Good Words from our Lord...God Bless...
Miss you guys back home....especially you, Ian and Cade!!!! XOXOXOXO
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna said...

Enjoying following your time in NYC :) Try out Carmine's at Broadway and 42nd St (I think). Family style Italian....awesome :) Also, when you get brave, venture into Chinatown and Little Italy. Get a canolli from Ferera's (sp?) and great knock-off purses in Chinatown! When I lived in NY, I got some GREAT deals!!!! :) Enjoy every minute!!!!!!