Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Morning.....

It is Friday morning in NYC, and when I look out the window-it is still raining...Ugh...I am ready for some sunshine....believe me.....Seasonal Affective Disorder is hard enough when I am at home in TN....put me in a small apartment, in NYC...I think it worsens....=)

For those of you following me on Facebook-you knew that Macey had a go see last night with Discover card...Who knows when or if we will hear anything from them? but she had a blast doing it...and we are just praying for God's will in this area....That is the only way that I can do what we are doing...much prayer....and we want to thank all of you guys for the prayers...We can feel them...and it means a lot to us....God is Good...=) All the time...
We have been eating in the apartment quite a bit to save on money, but last night after the go see-we decided to go and eat at a NY pizza place-Lombardi's....It was really good and the we got dessert at a place called from "Rice to Riches"...which was yummy!!!
Macey and I both dread tomorrow....James is heading back to Tennessee for a week and a half....so we will be missing him terribly....but the boys are SO excited to get to see their daddy....Cade has been counting down the days for him to get home...and Macey and I can't wait to get our hands on Ian and Cade!!! They get to come to NYC and we can't wait for them to get here so we can show them the things we have been doing....=)

Well, going to get off of here, and start our day....Remember James tomorrow as he is traveling....We love and miss you guys....God Bless...
Photobucket

No comments: