Sunday, June 21, 2009

Love this...

In church this morning....the sermon was awesome!!! I am continuously amazed at how my bible studies, the devotions I am reading, the radio, the tv...and the church sermons are what I need to hear!!! I shouldn't be, I guess...because I know that God has us here in NYC...This is ALL in his plan...The sermon was right on....I mean to sit in a strange church, surrounded by people we don't know, and feel so close to the Lord...words just can't explain what I have been experiencing on this trip....It is such a good feeling to know that I am in HIS will...still not sure what that is...but willing to do whatever he wants for us...God is Good...All the time.....
Photobucket

1 comment:

{patty} said...

Cassie,

I have been enjoying the updates and your adventures in the big city! So jealous of the Jonas Bro. concert! LOL
Sometimes we feel so comfortable in our own world that we forget how little it really is BUT our God is not! How wonderful to have the peace in knowing that no matter where we are or what we are doing that He is with us! I am inspired by your faith and the blessing you are and will receive from this. Tell that sweet little girl of yours that she can be a light for Jesus no matter where she is or what she is doing! We are rooting her on here in East TN/ Southwest VA! I love the Childrens Place!

Keeping you in prayer.......

Patty (Bethanne's friend)