Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some thoughts.....

Good Morning....to all my friends back home...I am trying to remember to update everyone on our experience here in the city..But as of right now...not much to update....as far as Macey is concerned...the modeling is a little slow right now...She has been on a couple of go see's...but that is pretty much it...Talked with her agent yesterday and they hope that it is simply the "silence before the storm"....We will see....Macey has such a positive attitude about the entire thing...and she is such an awesome daughter...I am just so glad that I am getting this experience to share with her...We will remember it always....no matter the outcome....God has shown us so much...We have learned to depend on him-for everything...because right now-with James and the boys in TN-HE is all we have....We have been praying together, and doing our daily Bible study together....trying to let God be in control of it all....Easier said than done, sometimes....believe me...I am changing the way I think about a lot of things....Will share more about that later....


We miss everyone back home...but we are trying to make the most of the time that we have here....James and the boys will be here next week, and our good friends-The Salyers will be here on Saturday....So we are in for some good times...coming up soon....Can't wait to celebrate Mr. Cade's 6th birthday next week...Can't believe my little guy is going to be six!!!! Where did the time go???? Having a birthday party in NYC-for his 6th birthday!! Woo Hoo!!!

Macey and I are heading to the Croc store this am-yes an entire store...she is excited....and Barnes and Noble-for my little book worm girl....yes...she still is reading like crazy...it is a good time passer for all of the rainy days we have had...She and I are both wanting to learn to knit...so that is something we are considering checking into too....I know-my NC girls-started that desire...Hee hee....
Going to get off of here, and head out to explore...Remember us in your prayers.....Miss you guys....God Bless....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't wait for the good times ahead! I will have to find out where the Croc store is myself...hee hee! Hope to see you soon!
Love ya!
Lisa