Monday, July 6, 2009

One More Week....

Boy how does the time fly....I can't believe that we have been here for 5 going on 6 weeks...I know now why everyone wears the I {heart} NY t-shirts-because after being here for so long...it becomes a part of you...I never thought when we arrived that when it came time to go home, I would be saying that I would miss the city....but I am...=) The sounds, the lights, the smells, being able to just simply walk any where you need to go...no need to drive...I probably won't even remember how to drive when I get back to TN...I mean it has been over 6 weeks since I have been behind the wheel...hee hee...(A few pics from our Broadway show...)

It is amazing to sit back and realize that everything we have been through the past few weeks, has been part of God's plan for our lives...I have grown so much...done things I never thought I would do...and learned to depend on God for everything...even the small things...=) We truly have been blessed...We found a church to worship in, that has blessed me with every service...
Today Macey has an audition for a commercial...She is SO excited about this one...so remember her in your prayers today...She has practiced all weekend, and I think she will do great...Like I told her, God is in control of ALL things...and we just need to do our best...and the rest is up to Him....and she smiled at me. =) Loving to see how much she has grown spiritually also...She has journaled every night, and read a devotion and Bible that her good friend Madison gave to her...She has amazed me with her growth also...She asks me to pray for her before every audition, go see, even when we are traveling...she has asked me to pray for our safe travel...I have gotten closer to Miss Macey that I ever have been...and I am blessed by that...God is SO good....
James and I have been talking and we are planning on coming back to the city next summer again...The opportunities for Macey here are amazing...Praying for direction...=)
Worry...After all of the praying I have been doing, and the time in God's word...Why would I worry? I wish that I could say I don't...but I can't help it...Most of you know that I quit my job with the health system I have worked with for many years, because they wouldn't grant me a leave of absence...Knowing that God wanted us to come to NY...In faith, I left my job,...Now, as we are getting ready to head back...I wonder what to do concerning my job....I have a couple of possibilities...but just wanting to be where God wants me...so remember me in your prayers as I face this upcoming desicion....
Going to get off of here...The boys are headed to a Yankees game, and Macey and I are going to the audition...even considered doing something "special" with my girl...Love you all, and looking forward to seeing you all soon...God bless...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to hear how the audition went. Looks like the boys had a great time at the game. I think that is one thing Brian and Landon missed getting to do. Oh well, hopefully there will be more opportunities for other games in other cities. Miss you guys!
Love ya!
Lisa