Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Journaling

I recently told Macey how important it is to journal....

It is something that I have always done....I have stacks of blank books that are filled with words...that I wrote...from years ago....on subjects such as the problems of middle school, job searches, falling in love, travel journals, and pregnancy journals....I love to write...but as of late...haven't seemed to have the time....With all of the running around that we do on a daily basis with the kids....and the many practices that I am sitting at-waiting on someone....Hmmmmm....I think this could be a perfect time =) to jot down some thoughts....Going to work on that .....Will let you know how it goes....=)

When I see Macey sitting with her pen in hand, and her journal...writing down her thoughts about her day, I smile. I think that she is more like me than I realize...She loves to express her self....she loves scrapbooking, reading, art, writing....and yes, she has a little bit of an attitude....Just like her momma ;)She wrote in her journal every single day while in New York. I am amazed at how much she has grown over this past summer....Spending her summer in New York, at age 9...How awesome is that!!! She is one amazing girl...and I am so proud of her....I am going to try to get her to put some of her journal entries on her blog...Amazing words....{coming from a proud momma}

I am in constant prayer for God's will for my life...and the life of my family....My daughter...and my boys...and my husband....Could His will for our lives be elsewhere? Not sure...I have been praying and searching for the answers...Still praying...just wanting to be in God's will....

Until next time....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna said...

amen lady :) Lots of work to do on this end trying not to control everything but love living in "His Will" :)