Saturday, June 23, 2007

Jason Witten Football Camp

This is Ian's 3rd year going to the Jason Witten Football Camp. He went with his Best Friends this year and they all had a BLAST!! They play on the same football team also, so hopefully they learned some great skills that will help them this season!!!

Here is a pic of the boys in their Jason Witten t-shirts. . .
My personal favorite. . .Tony Romo. . . I think he is just Too Cute!!Check out those dimples!!
UT's quarterback, Eric Ainge. . . .
Ryan Fowler stopped to get a pic taken with the boys. . .


And of course Jason Witten. . I have taken so many pics of him for James that I felt like I was a Paparazzi member. . .Now I know how it would feel. . .=)Ian, Hunter, Tyler and Tanner went together. Christy and I rode together, and James and Granpa rode in the van with all of the boys.. . .They had a great time. . .Learned some football skills, and also got to see some famous football players, and get lots of autographs. . .I scrapbooked a few of the pics from the camp. . .Thought I would share them.

No comments: