Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Warrior's Path

We went to Warrior's Path park today to let the kids play on the playground. . . We ran into the Mumpower's when we got there, and imposed on their "First Annual Back to School Picnic". They had decided to start having a picnic this year, and we just invited ourselves to join them. Thanks Amie!!! and Pat!!! The kids played for an hour or so, and then I had to take Macey to Basketball camp at church. Ian stayed with Parker at the playground,and Cade and I took Macey to camp, while Amie went and picked up Pal's for the kids. . . I didn't get my camera until after I took Macey to camp, therefore the reason she isn't in any of the pics. . .Sorry Macey. The kids had a great time playing together. . . Summer is almost over. . .and Back to School will be here in 5 more days. . . . So hard to believe. . .

No comments: