Saturday, September 15, 2007

An Awesome Show

I love this picture of the boys. . . They were both looking forward to tonight's show. They sat together and watched the entire thing. . . Cade loves The Wizard of Oz. Ian took this picture of me and James. . .. Here are our friends, The Harrells. . . Heather and I take on this Theatre thing together alot of the time. . .We have 2 "drama queens" for daughters. . . =)
Here is "MunchkinLand". . Macey is doing her singing and dancing. . . Too cute. . .That is Dorothy in the right of the picture. I will upload All 172 play pics I took to ofoto. . and send it to those of you who are interested. . .Those of you who know me, know I tend to go a little overboard on the picture taking. . . We were not "allowed" to take pictures during the performances--so this are what I got by sneaking and doing it. . . Not too shabby. . . =) This is Oz, when Oz was getting ready to take Dorothy home in a hot air balloon. . .
Here is Scarecrow, Tin Man, Dorothy, and Lion when he is singing about C-O-U-R-A-G-E. . .. Here is Miss Mace coming off of the stage after the curtain call. . .We all headed out to see her and wish her a Big Congrats on an AWESOME performance!!!!! Love you girl!!! Three more performances next weekend and then it will be "a wrap". . . .until the next auditions. . . .



No comments: