Friday, September 14, 2007

Opening Night

Tonight was opening night for The Wizard of Oz. Macey was so excited. She looked adorable in her munchkin costume. Here she is with her friend, Danielle. . .before the show. . .They don't look like they have an ounce of stage fright between them!! I think they are both naturals!!! Break a leg girls!!!!Check out the gold pointed toed munchkin shoes!!!!! You look adorable Mace!! You are the cutest munchkin I have ever seen!!! "Ding Dong--The Witch is Dead. . . . " Hee hee =) James and I plan on going tomorrow night. Cade is so looking forward to seeing the entire play. We have seen bits and pieces of it during the practices, but this will be the first time we have seen the whole thing. I plan on taking my camera and getting some good pics. It's been a VERY long day. . . Only 3 hours of sleep today (after working 2 night shifts) and two parent teacher conferences later--It is time for bed.

No comments: