Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who knew the scanner could be so much fun?


Mrs. Fuller sent home some pics that she printed on paper of Cade's first day of school. I wanted to save these memories without the paper yellowing, or fading--so I have learned to use my scanner. . . Just call me 'gadget girl'!! And I love it!! I have been scanning art work, pics, ect. . . Fun! Fun! Fun! I know, I know, get a life!! Ha ha ha. . . Anyway, besides the pure joy I have had scanning everything in the house--I am preserving memories of Mr. Cade's Pre-K Journey. . . I guess you realize there will probably many more of these to come. . . ; ) Isn't this adorable!!!!???? Cade drew himself, and then the pic is of him carrying his tray to his seat in the lunchroom. . .The story behind this pic, is that James and I were at the Pre-K orientation, and Amy( Mrs. Fuller) started talking about the children carrying their trays to their seats, ect. and James and I both started crying. . . Amy told us she would take a pic of his "first tray carrying experience". . . and so she did. . Thanks Amy!!! Here is Cade all smiles with his puppets!!! Our little man is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!

1 comment:

Jerica Smith said...

Cassie-I can't believe how big your beautiful children are-I love seeing your blog-you are awesome! These pictures are absolutely precious!
Love you guys!Jerica