Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Kids Crack Me Up. . .

Macey -" Mommy, this girl in my class in sick and she came to school today."
Mommy- "What was wrong with her?"
Macey-" She said she has 'Lungiditis' and that it is catching. . ."
Mommy-" What? What was wrong with her?"
Macey-" She had lost her voice and couldn't talk very good. ."
Mommy-" You mean Laryngitis" mom said laughing. . . ALOT!

(remember Macey is nicknamed Miss Correction for her attempt at correcting anyone that even slightly says something gramatically incorrect. . . )
Macey-(crossing her arms in her pouting mode)-"That is what I meant to say!!"
Mommy couldn't help but laughing and made numerous comments about "Lungiditis being contagious!" Love you Mace!!



I picked Cade up from school today and he was so excited to tell me about the dentist that visited his class. . .

"Mommy, there was a dentist in my class today. We got new toothbrushes and everything. He said that if I don't brush my teeth I will get 'activities'. Did you know that mommy?" Cade said, knowing that he knew something I didn't know.
"No I didn't know that. What else did you learn from the dentist?" mommy said smiling.
"We have to brush our teeth 3 times a week to keep from getting 'activities'!!" Cade said so sure of himself and the depth of knowledge he has learned today. . .

Three times a week! The things that my kids say are so precious. What better way to remember them than to blog it! ; )

No comments: