Thursday, October 25, 2007

YMCA

I am SO excited! I am going to take the plunge and join the YMCA. Lisa, my friend from work, has been going there for almost a year now, and she LOVES it. I have talked to her alot about it, and I think it will be a great thing for our family. Her son, Landon, and Ian are good friends, and they have a area at the Y for the boys to exercise. They have exercise bikes with Playstation games attatched to them, climbing wall, and a gym for the boys to shoot basketball. There are lots of things for Macey and Cade to enjoy also. Considering Macey is all hyped up about playing basketball this season, she might be out there playing ball with the boys too. Coming up on the winter months, I think this will be a great thing for us to do so we can all stay active. I have a goal of weight loss in my mind, but also just the part of us all getting to go together--is good for everyone. Check it out at http://www.ymcakpt.org/index.php.

No comments: