Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Computerized Me!!



Love this!!! I found this web site called http://www.meez.com/ . . .Too cute!! I created a "cartoon Cassie". . . I did a photo session yesterday afternoon in a Pumpkin Patch. . . so thought this was fitting. . .What do you think Lisa? ; ) She is much skinnier than me. . .but other than that pretty cute. . . I thought. . .Just thought I would share. . .made me laugh. . I know you will create your own. . .even if you don't share it with anyone. . . Right Kristie??? You are my sister. . you can't deny it!! Have a good day. . .going to Clean the house today! Yippee!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

you don't know me... I don't even check your blog! heheh!

Nicole said...

I love it...I tried to do myself from work and it blocked me so I had one of my friend's do it for me (who knows why it didn't block him???). He sent me his 'interpretation' of me and it was identical to yours...with blonde hair and no glasses of course! Too funny! Once a camera geek always one...