Tuesday, October 9, 2007

GO Cowboys!!

OMG! I just finished watching the Dallas Cowboys win against the Buffalo Bills. . . and for those of you who know me. . I don't usually get too excited about football. . .My heart is still pounding. . .That game was so exciting. . Tony Romo threw more interceptions than I care to count, and they still came back and won!! The Cowboys are 5-0 now. . . Yippee!! (James has made me care about football just a little more than I want to : ) ) James and I are planning a trip in the next month or so to Dallas to see the Cowboys play a home game. Ian is so excited about this trip--and I am beginning to get a little excited about it too! Here is the article about the game from espn.com

Dallas 25, Buffalo 24
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Tony Romo is nothing if not resilient. And because he didn't let four interceptions in the first half, two returned for touchdowns, destroy his night, the Dallas Cowboys pulled off a stunning comeback victory.
The Cowboys scored nine points in the final 20 seconds Monday night, with
Nick Folk's 53-yard field goal as time expired giving them an improbable 25-24 win over the Buffalo Bills.
Romo, after being intercepted five times and also losing a fumble, drove Dallas (5-0) 80 yards and hit
Patrick Crayton with a 4-yard TD pass with 20 seconds remaining. The 2-point conversion try failed when Jabari Greer stripped Terrell Owens of the ball in the end zone.
But
Nathan Jones recovered the onside kick and after two completions, Folk nailed his fourth field goal, shocking the sellout crowd that came to celebrate the first Monday night home game for Buffalo (1-4) in 13 years.

No comments: