Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Target's Soft Opening!

I was sitting at Ian's ballgame tonight just chit-chatting with some of the moms and someone told me that the new Target was going to be open tonight from 5pm-9pm for a "soft opening" (which means--no advertisement but word of mouth) You learn something new every day. Anyway, I was so excited I couldn't wait until the Grand Opening. . So Christy and I went after the game. . . We did win the game which was great and the boys played Awesome!!! Davis had a HUGE tackle!! Ian and Hunter both had some good plays!! and we beat the Daniel Boone Trailblazers 12-0. . . GO WILDCATS!!(No pictures today--I was tired of being behind the camera at the games and never actually getting to WATCH) And then we were off to Target!!! : ) They were treating us like queens. . "Are you finding everything ok?, Do you need anything? Would you like a pizza? How about some cake? What about some coffee from Starbucks?" YES!!! There is a Starbuck's right inside the door at Target. . .(and they were FREE tonight!!!) I think I am really going to like this store!! I didn't buy but a couple of things. . . but I can tell you that I most definately will be shopping here alot!!!

No comments: