Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wildcats Football

We have played football ALL day long! First, we had a game at the Boys and Girls club this morning at 11:15. We played the Trojans. The boys played AWESOME! We won 30-6. Ian is just a tough little player. He got the breath knocked out of him during one play. So when he came over to the side line, he said to me (note that he has had alot of trouble with his allergies this week)"Mom, I got hit so hard that I think my allergies are better now!" He said smiling from ear to ear. . . in front of everyone sitting in the bleachers. I was laughing, and one of the parents said, "I guess he got the snot knocked out of him!" Ian is so funny. . . After the Trojans game, the boys were so excited about the Bowl Game that they had gotten invited to attend in Greeneville, TN. This is a bowl game that goes on every year, and they invite area teams from all of the different leagues. The Wildcats were invited to go this year, because we have had such a great season. Our first game wasn't over until almost 1,and we had to get the kids lunch in the drive thru-and "book it" to make it to Greeneville by 2:30(our scheduled game time). We got there right on time. Cade and Jett getting ready to watch the game. I videoed the game for James so these pics are not with my good camera, they were taken with my video camera. Not bad though.Emmy and Macey sitting together on the ground. They weren't too excited about a second game in one day! They wanted to go and play on the playground, but I didn't think that was a good idea. . . So they stayed and watched anyway. . . Here are some serious Wildcat Fans!! Duffer, Nicole and Christy. . . It was so sunny today, I actually got sunburned!! Becky entertained the kids. She is HILARIOUS!!! She kept on making Cade crack up calling his Racoon a squirrel. . . or a skunk. . .He kept on telling her "NO, it is a RACOON!!!" I asked her if she would like to come over and play sometime, and she said she would love to!!!The boys played hard, and I am sure they were exhausted, considering this was their second game they played today. To make a long story short,we lost this one 12-6, not for lack of trying. The boys gave it their all, I was so proud of them. Ian had a couple of great runs, and lots of great tackles. That boy may be little, but he sure knows how to tackle!!! :) Ian is number 20. At the end of the game, the Greeneville Game Coordinators presented the teams with a couple of trophies, one for participating in the Bowl Game, and Ian recieved a trophy for Best Defensive Back. Great Job Wildcats!!

No comments: