Thursday, November 15, 2007

In the Christmas Spirit. . .

I have been cleaning the house and getting ready to put up our Christmas tree next week. . .I can't wait. . I love Thanksgiving, but my favorite holiday is Christmas. I love to try and show the kids as much as possible what the true meaning of Christmas is. I have a goal this year to do a sort of Advent Calendar--but with the purpose being to do "something" that shows the kids the true meaning of Christmas each day during the month of December. I plan on blogging what we do-as a way of "making sure" we do it each day. Sometimes with our busy schedules, parties, gifts, shopping, cooking and baking--we forget the true reason we celebrate this season. . Jesus. . Don't think I plan on moving right through Thanksgiving into Christmas. . . I am just in preparation mode : ) So I thought I would do some Blog decorating also. . .Hope you enjoy my new Christmas banner, and thought I would put some of our family's favorite Christmas songs on here. . . Enjoy. . . Baby it's cold outside by Bing Crosby is James' favorite song--He wanted me to make sure it made the blog playlist. . Notice, I put it first(but I did make the songs where they play randomly, not in the order you see them). . .Love you James. . .

No comments: