Wednesday, December 12, 2007

25 Days of Christmas

We have been doing an Advent Calendar. . .this December. . .I am trying to teach the kids the real meaning of Christmas. I just want them to remember what this season is All about. . .Jesus' birthday. . We have been enjoying watching ABC's 25 days of Christmas. . .Tonight we watched Nestor, The Long Eared Donkey. . .I remember watching this one as a child, and my kids haven't seen this one before. . .So they really enjoyed it. . .and I think it has a great story. . .Just thought I would share. . .Check it out. .They are showing Christmas shows, and movies every day between now and Christmas day. . .Let's go watch some TV. . .

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How funny...we have been watching 25 days of Christmas on the family channel. We have about 6 Christmas movies recorded to watch right now.