Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just my Luck

I have a quite humerous story to tell. . . on myself. . believe it or not. . . Last night I was going into the laundry room where there is one step to get into it. . and I slipped and fell. . .I mean-flat on my face-and during this fall, my ankle twisted completely over to the side. OW!!!! Needless to say I injured my foot. It is really swollen, and quite painful. I heard a loud pop when it happened, and thought for sure I had broken something. Being the "smart"nurse that I am, I decided against going to the ER for an xray-just because I hate ER's. :) So, when I woke up this morning, it was swollen quite a bit more than last night, and very sore. Due to much persuasion from James and my mom-I went to HMG's adult clinic, for an x-ray.(much cheaper than an ER copay-Hee hee) Anyway, to make a long story short. . . My foot is NOT broken, I have a ligament injury. . . The doctor just recommended some ice, ibuprofen, and rest. . .(like I have time for that) So for today, anyway, that is exactly what I am doing. . . Tomorrow, will be another story. . . It is going to be our Candy Making day. . . : )

No comments: