Friday, January 11, 2008

A Few Layouts

I have been doing a little scrapbooking. . .believe it or not. . . I am usually so busy doing pics for other people, working, cleaning, just simply raising 3 kids. . .that I don't make much time for just scrapbooking. I used to be an avid 'scrapper'. . .I kept up all of my albums, every child has their album. . . An album for every vacation. . . it was an obsession. . .and I loved it. . .Well, little did I know that when Mr. Cade came along that my time for scrapbooking would dwindle away. . . I haven't had time for much of it anymore. . .I like to to do digital scrapbooking, but I think I am a paper girl. I love to go to the store and look at all of the different papers and I love to cut and paste and design my own pages. . .I will keep on doing some digital stuff. . but my goal is to get all of my paper scrapbooks caught up. . . .which will take me until my kids are grown! You have no idea how many pics I have to do. . . It is a huge challenge. . . but I think it is a reachable one. . After saying all of that . . .Here are a few digital layouts that I have done. . .Here is one from Christmas morning. . .I tried to capture the kids "funny" faces. . . Here is one of our extremely large pet family. . .I chuckle to myself as I write this, because I am not a big animal person. . .I love ours though. . .I thought about printing this one to frame because they are a part of our "family". . .
I don't usually do pictures of myself. . .Let alone layouts. . but I saw this quote on a scrapbooking site and it screamed Cassie!!! So here is what I created with it. . . I love it. . Pink is my favorite color second to chocolate brown, and I LOVE SUMMER!

This one is my favorite. . .James is such a wonderful daddy, husband and friend. So he is a hero to more than just the kids. . but this one picture in particular focuses on being a daddy. I love this one . . .

No comments: