Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let's Play Outside (in January)

Cade and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine today. It wasn't as warm today as yesterday, but Cade wanted to take a nap after school yesterday. . . Today he was wanting to go outside. . .I was all for it. .so of course I had to take my camera. . .I love to shoot in natural light. . . shooting on manual, and using the beautiful sky for a background. . .Too much fun!! Doesn't take much for me to be happy. . .=) Here are a few pics of Cade playing outside. . .and being silly. . . . wearing one of my favorite shirts he has. . . He looks so sweet in this picture. . . You would never know he is as mean as a snake. . . seriously. . Love that smile though. . .This one is funny. . I was lying on my back, and Cade was on my knees. . .Playing Super Baby. . .a game he has played since he was really little. . .Anyway, he asked me to take his picture, so this is what we got. . . .funny. . .

2 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

Cassie, he is gorgeous! You do a great job with photos---I like the close-ups a lot.

thank you for the link!
xo
steph

Nicole said...

cade is such a cutie. he was adorable last night in cubbies because he kept hugging on jett! love ya!