1. Be the best parent I can be.
2. Be the best wife I can be.
3. Be sure to include God in all of my desicion making.
4. Pray ALL the time-not just in a time of need.
5. Read my Bible daily or more often if needed
6. Envision my children 20 years from now when I make desicions concerning their lives. I read this quote in a book I am reading right now, " We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching."
These goals are big goals that will be not the easiest ones to keep, I am sure. But definately things that I have been thinking about. I want my relationship with God to be the best it can be. I think that with this as a goal, my other goals will be much easier to accomplish.
As far as our New Year's festivities go. . . I am at work, James is home sick with 3 kids. Remember him in your prayers. He is really congested, and has been having to use an inhaler. He doesn't feel well at all. I think he will be heading to the doctor tomorrow, if we can find one that is open. Well, let's work a little bit. . . Hope you have a wonderful New Year's!!!