Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday again

Well, here we are at yet the beginning of another week. Seems like every time I blink another week passes. Time sure does go by fast. It is so hard for me to believe that is 2008!! My Ian will start middle school this year. . .My little Cade will start Kindergarten. . . James and I will be married for 14 years in August. . . Where does the time go? Worked last night and getting ready to start the craziness again. . . Three kids to get ready for school. . . lunches to pack, homework to get together, drive everyone to school and get them to the appropriate places. . . To the Y to workout. . .Basketball practice. . . Homework. . the list seems endless. . .of the things that I have to do. . but yet. . .I love it. I know it sounds ridiculous, but for some crazy reason, I love it. It is my schedule. My family. My friends. My LIFE! On this Monday morning, after working the past 2 nights, I am thankful. Thankful for my life. Hope everyone has a great Monday. . . Our God's love is Indescribable. . .

No comments: