Monday, January 7, 2008

January Sunset

Today it was almost 70 degrees. Can you believe that? It is the first week of January and our weather feels like it is spring time. It does make me have a touch of "Spring Fever". . . I am a warm weather person. . . I could almost diagnose myself with Seasonal Affective Disorder during these 2 months of the year. . .January and February. . . I just want to stay at home, wearing my hooded sweatshirt, and my cuddle duds, and just wait on warm weather to get here. . . So days like today are good for me. . .They make me Happy! I drove with my windows down, and enjoyed the afternoon. . . I am sure that it won't last long, but I am enjoying it while it is here. . . This is a picture of the sunset behind my house this evening. . . around 6:30--I thought it was absolutely breathtaking. . .

No comments: