Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"B" is for....

Here is my second post in the Alphabet Challenge....so far so good....(2 days into it)

B
"B" is for Bermuda....James and I wanted to go to Bermuda on our honeymoon...but we were young and didn't have the cash to make such a big trip....So, many of you know that I have a mental list of things I want to do....Bermuda is near the top of the list....We would LOVE to go...Hopefully one day, in a few years, we will make the plans to get there....(this is a REAL resort called 9 Beaches--I plan on staying in the one over the water to your left) I had lots of things in mind for the letter B, but chose this one...We are doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University--So Budget came to mind....=) but there isn't a good photo to post with that....Books...Bargains(which I love to find)...Burning Calories(which I am getting ready to go and do), Boys (which I have 3 precious ones in my life), BEACH(my favorite place in the world), Baseball(which is getting ready to start), Building(what I would love to be doing to my unfinished garage)....I think you get the idea...my mind was full of ideas...

I read Tara Whitney's blog daily(this is a link to her web site, her blog link is under my blogs I read)...she is one phenomenal photographer...Whom I would LOVE to meet!!!! She is amazing!!! And the theme to her web site is to "Just BE"...which really is a wonderful statement to me....The following is a quote that she has on her web site...
"Photography is more than my job, it is my goose-bumps-tears-jump up-and-down-on-my-bed-passion. I have an eye for family photography that goes way beyond the traditional white shirts and jeans. I am not out to create the "flawless traditional portrait". Life isn't flawless. I am looking to capture your life. Leave the perfect hair and clothes at home. I would prefer to see you just as you are—beautiful! Show up in your favorite jeans and tousled hair, your child with a lollipop-stained mouth. Relax. Have fun. Be real. Be alive. Be in love, and loving each other. Perfectly imperfect. "
JUST BE YOU...
That makes me want to shed a tear....But I love the Statement...JUST BE...I think that is a great quote for the letter "B" also...Now that I have bored you to tears....I will finish this one up...Have an awesome day.....

No comments: